Nowadays smartphone is the most important part of our daily life. Though there are so many advantages for the smartphone, there are also some disadvantages. Among those disadvantages, the most vital issue and can harmful to your life is Smart Phone Exploration. So we must know how to prevent it. There are so many mobile companies are making phone every day, with new features and update they are updating their phone and releasing to the market with the new model number. Are all smartphone is safe for us. We must know before too late.
According to the Times of India, recently an 11-year-old child survived on the occasion of smartphone blast which is a Samsung Tab. The blaze caused a fire in the matres. In one such case, Cradle Fund Chief Executive Nazrin Hassan died in last year. The explosion took place while his phone charging. He used BlackBerry and Huawei's smartphones. Two phones were in his bedroom. Be careful to avoid such risk of smartphone explosion or fire. Here are some suggestions:
- Do not use the third party's charging cable or adapter except the original cable or adapter. The original charger is safe. While buying a smartphone make sure they provide you the original charger and cable. Make sure about the warranty.
- If your device needs to change the battery, then buy the original battery from your device manufacturer. Otherwise, the battery will not work properly after some time and it may fail and cause exploration.
- Do not charge overtime for smartphones, tablets or which have lithium-ion batteries. German battery technology consultancy firm Battery Engineer Managing Director Dominique Shuttle said that if the phone charges 100 percent charge and holds a 100 percent charge, it will have a negative impact on the battery life. It is good to charge a smartphone 30% to 50% for long-lasting battery life.
- Do not charge the phone on the surface of the inflammable surface, beds, and near the paper. Sometimes the accident may occur due to excessive heat.
- Do not charge while sleeping by keeping your smartphone under the pillow.
- Do not keep smartphones or devices in direct sunlight for a long time.
- Do not go to any stores that are not allowed to repair smartphones or devices. It is more likely to damage the hardware. Take the services from Authorized Centers.
- While the phone is in charging, don't do anything that can overheat the phone. Mostly playing high-end games while charging can cause excessive heat.
- Please remove the case while charging if you can. Do not charge your phone while you are in a call.
- Do not use a unauthorised power bank. A power bank can damage the battery of mobile phones. This may cause an explosion.
- When using a mobile, the battery needs to be changed immediately when the battery is slightly swollen. (It's Most Important)
So that's are all issue that can produce exploration but if you are aware of the fact, then you will stay safe.