Fiverr Marketplace Idea
Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelancers. This platform becoming more popular among freelancers. So I prepared an online paid tutorial where you can know more about this platform and how does it work, from beginning to end.
How it's work?
Fiverr work between the customer (buyer) and seller by GIG. The gig is a media of seller where the seller describes their work they can do within details and with image, video, and pdf. and buyers searching for the work they want, and several gigs appear within various budgets. Simply they (buyers) select a gig and send the seller some messages to make sure or they can directly send the order if they want.
There is also some other option like:
- The buyer can Post a request for specific work.
- The sellers can send responses to the buyer request.
Fiverr is a marketplace so they have some policy that you can't violet. Some of the major policy among you need to know is:
- Fiverr doesn't allow more than 1 account in a PC.
- Fiverr doesn't allow you to send money or received money outside of the Fiverr platform.
- Fiverr doesn't allow you to copy any of the gig content to your gig.
- Fiverr doesn't allow you to send an email address anywhere you want.
- Fiverr doesn't allow under 13 years old children.
So this is a short idea about Fiverr Marketplace and later we will discuss more of Fiverr work.